Monday, August 18, 2008

WHAT'S UP?!?

Hiatus yet again.

The past few weeks have been dope. Hands down, this is the best summer by far, just because. I went to LA and LV, and they were fun. I miss the fam over there now.

I begin school, college, in a week from today... damn. But, I know it will be fun and cool, I just have to stay on top of things.

Today was awesome. Thanks to you who invited me and made it worth while. You deserve a smiley... here it is: :]

Watched Mirrors last night with a homegurl, it was scary at times but a cool movie. I ain't trippin'.

Now, I'm hellllllza tired. It never ends or becomes better. I still have to eat and I, again, hopped that I would sleep early; and I might even kick it more! :O I have work the whole day tomorrow and plan to watch a movie afterwards with my 'ol homegurl.

I guess that's all.

MUCH LOVE TO LTA!

G'night.

Handshake.

No comments: